Re: LEARNING

I have a fair amount of money - and one reason I do ok is I don't throw money
down the toilet - for anything - including lousy software.  FWIW - the most
important things I've learned about handling money over the last 30 years
haven't cost a lot in terms of dollars - but they have cost a lot in terms of
time.  Robyn