Re: volume data

Have been in contact with BMI tech support and they finally acknowledge the
problem and are trying to track it down.  Once we got beyond the
fingerpointing they must have looked at a quote screen and saw the obvious.
 Apparantly only three subscribers had complained about the problem which
is totally amazing.  Subs just have to speak up and let it be known
something is not right and be specific about the problem.  Using the
TSBMI@xxxxxxx is the way to go and forget the telephone.

BobR