a man of your word

R. Greene:

I can't say that by jumping on the bandwagon against me makes me feel
very good after I sent James Yurko a check for $1,000 on your behalf
($900 of which was for your MS related person and $100 was for some data

we haven't used).  Contact Fran Sullivan, my controller, who sent the
check out over a month or two ago.  She has the canceled check which
was paid but left unsigned.  When you find out that this is the case,
you should send the money back, and try to repair the damage you have
done to me and my company.  And you know very well that you won't be
able to reach all the people who have already read the defamatory
substance of what you said to the Omega List.  I have never willingly or

consciously cheated anyone.  We are a respectable company trying to do a

good job for our users. Fortunately, in spite of attempts to the
contrary, there are still thousands of people out there who have great
respect for CSI and our integrity both in character and in our products.

Bob Pelletier