Omega List Administration

was:  Sorry, Bob Pelletier's letter was provoked

Bob Pelletier <rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Dear Omega List Visitors and Mark Brown Supporters
>
> Tim Morge, the administrator of the Omega List advised of "quite a
>stir" response to my yesterday e-mail directed to just a couple of
>Omega List people...

Just to make sure everyone understands: I, Jim Osborn <jimo@xxxxxxxxxx>,
am the administrator of the Omega List.  While Tim is a long-time
subscriber and sometime contributor to this list, I'm sure he has
more than enough on his plate these days to not need the additional
burden of administration of the silly thing. :)

--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list