Re: fellow nobodys

Mr. Bob Pelletier,

Thank you for the absolute best example of misguided, bad customer
support policy anyone has ever seen.  This beats another well known
example which continually floats around the internet concerning
support for WordPerfect.  Your email message is destined to be a
textbook example of what not to do when in the line of fire at a
customer support/help desk.

Congratulations to you and your company!  I'm sure Corel will
appreciate not having the spotlight shine on them exclusively.

Rod