From: CSI Director of Technical Support [mailto:rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 June 1999 16:40
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: fellow nobodys

Dear Mark Brown (nose) and fellow (nobodys) and sycophants:

    Somehow I hate spending the time to write this message because your
collective vocabularies don't extend past four letters.  But, on the
chance that your apparent fourth grade education gave you enough
training to actually comprehend plain English you might look for UA
version 175.1 when we get around to posting it because therein will be
the auto downloader code you so eloquently requested we re-enable.  If
you bitch about the timely posting of it in any way shape or form before

I put the new code up within the time frame of our regular two to three
month release schedule then I will take it back down and I promise you
that when I visit Dallas this summer I will come over to your house and
provide you with an appropriate response to your abusive and illiterate
e-mails.

    Even a dimwit like you should be able to understand this message,
but then I have my doubts.

Bob Pelletier