Re: fellow nobodys

I have news for you it was authored by the owner of CSI and posted by the
tech nut who's responsible for the build a minute policy over there!
aom/acsim

I love this list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It has taught me as a potential vendor
how much I can screw over my clients!  Like charging 1000.00 for a frickin
beta and put on a phony seminar like TradeLab did!   Then I can charge
2500.00 for software that doesn't work like Omega did.  Then charge
25,000.00 for a system that was stolen from Rick and resold by Roy Kelly the
scammer who is in business with Walter Bezerk now.  I can charge 5000.00 a
day for you to eat pizza with me like Joe Krustyfinger!  I can charge
10,000.00 for a scam system like Wisdom of The Ages!  I can lower myself to
even appeal to the people who don't have any money!  I can run a full page
ad in an Omega magazine and claim low drawdowns and super high profits and
call it Spike 35, yea sell it cheap and they will come running too!  I can
then claim to have the best data in business (which would be true in CSI's
case) but them make getting the data like pulling teeth!  I could charge a
year in advance for data I can't deliver, yea that's the ticket!  Who the
hell needs to trade, I have been taught well - thank you all!

> I stand in utter dis-belief that the following letter could have possibly
been authored by any employee of CSI.   It would represent a monumental
ignorance of professionalism, provoked or otherwise, by a company of CSI's
stature.