Re: fellow nobodys

Now! that's what I call customer service!  Hey while your at it swing by and
pick up Bill Cruz since you guys are close to one another and bring him with
you when you visit!

Be sure your medical insurance is paid up before you guys leave.

AOM/ACSIM

> I put the new code up within the time frame of our regular two to three
month release schedule then I will take it back down and I promise you that
when I visit Dallas this summer I will come over to your house and provide
you with an appropriate response to your abusive and illiterate e-mails.