Re: LEARNING

I think it must have been Will Rogers who pointed out that, "it ain't
what you don't know that hurts you.  It's what you know that ain't so!"

The problem with the approach you suggest is that in the futures service
industry, i.e., those selling maps to get to the gold at the end of the
rainbow, we now have sort of a version of an infinite number of monkeys
at an infinite number of typewriters (now hacked copies of Tradestation,
actually) dreaming up all sorts of rubbish and charging for it.

So buying every book and software that "interests" one can be expensive,
especially if you actually try to use it!

As I have been so often reminded, any system can make money if you can
sell enough of them.

Jim Allen