Re: Vendor tricks (Hello TJ!)

Dear Mr. Omega Man - please post something worth while and not your dribble
anymore.  I made a post somewhere today in this mess that I put some time
into.  Could you be considerate and do the same?   I am trying to (in the
future ignore omega's stupidity and the stupidity of people like you) calm
down and post some market related stuff.  But you even attack me on my post
about trading,  I would be happy to smoke your ass even in this area too.
I can only hope you either cooperate or go broke again so you have to return
to your day job once again.  I have mellowed some, and doubled my Prozac
dosage maybe you could try the same.  Or the St. John's Wart is a good
generic I know!

Thank You all for your continued support,
"I Want My Patch - Man!"

> I thought that the concern was not separation from one's money, but
separation from one's time...