Re: LEARNING

:Now let me get this straight...  We risk tens of thousands of dollars every
:single day.  But we are extremely concerned that we might lose a few
hundred
:or a few thousand to an unscrupulous vendor?  We won't risk some cash for
:the opportunity to (perhaps) learn a few things of value?  That is
:irrational.
::

It is the tens of thousands of dollars at risk every day, based on some
unscrupulous vendors' systems/packages (things of little value)...that is
irrational.

Hey, Stupid Man,

if you have any manners, you should have erased/deleted the bulk of the
email you were replying to ... instead spending 10% of your email on a few
lines while leaving 90% of the orignal as junk.