Re: Enter tomorrow on Open using 2 data streams

At 10:58 AM -0400 6/6/99, Jim Johnson wrote:

>Can anyone share code or give me a hint on how to code an entry at
>tomorrow's open when using multiple data streams?  Omega EasyLanguage
>support informs me:
>
>"Currently, we can not reference the Open of Tomorrow while referencing
>multiple datastreams. This type of analysis will  require the use of  a
>custom Function available from various Omega Research Solution
>Providers."

You didn't say how many data streams, what data compression, how many bars
of data on a chart, etc., all of which are important.

But I would think it is something that could be done with global variables.
The attached message from this list some months ago refers to a similar
problem.

Bob Fulks

-------------

>Does anyone know a way to write a system that uses three different sizes
>of tick bars on the same data. I can use data1, data2 and data3 with time
>based bars but I can not combine tick bar data.

Deming: TS4.0 does not permit tick charts in a multi-data chart. The only
way to accomplish this task is by using either HashNums or Global Variables
Professional. These products will allow you to write a system referencing
three different sizes of ticks.  You can learn more about these products at
our web site listed below.

Investment Engineering, Corp. http://www.InvestLabs.com
Innovative ideas, solutions, and consulting for
Omega Research TradeStation and SuperCharts.
Ph.(808)875-4558, Email: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx