Activity Bars System

I haven't done much with Activity Bars yet but here is a simple system using
Price Distribution Activity Bars. I put it on a 30 Min Chart of the OEX, and am
not saying that it is tradable yet. Just that this is how Activity Bars can be
used. I believe that the concept is similar to Market Profile.

You must first apply the Price Distribution Indicator to the chart to provide
the data to the system.  And there are two sets of exits.

{*********Signal AB Price Dist  ********************}

Inputs: AvgLength(3);
Variables: AvgVal(0), ModePrice(0);

AvgVal = Average(Close, AvgLength);
ModePrice = AB_ModePrice(RightSide);

If Open of Next Bar > ModePrice AND AvgVal > AvgVal[1] Then
 Buy Next Bar at Market;

If Open of Next Bar < AB_GetZoneLow(RightSide) AND AvgVal < AvgVal[1] Then
 Sell Next Bar at Market;

If Open of Next Bar < ModePrice AND AvgVal < AvgVal[1] Then
 ExitLong ("LX1")  Next Bar at Market;

If Open of Next Bar > ModePrice Then
 ExitShort ("SX1")  Next Bar at Market;

{*********** Signal AB Price Dist Exits*******************}

Inputs: AvgLength(3);
Variables: AvgVal(0), ModePrice(0);

AvgVal = Average(Close, AvgLength);
ModePrice = AB_ModePrice(RightSide);

If ModePrice < ModePrice[1] AND AvgVal < AvgVal[1] Then
 ExitLong ("LX2") This Bar on Close;

If ModePrice > ModePrice[1] Then
 ExitShort ("SX2") This Bar on Close;

The first dawn of smartness is to stop trying things you don't
  know anything about----especially if they run to anything
over a dollar.

Sentinel Trading
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx