Omega Man Tell Us/We

Rather than start another war on the list, I am asking for you to tell us in
detail rather then generalities what are some of the advantages you have
found with the new TS?  Please tell us how you have been using it and its
new capabilities to make more money for you trading?  I want to learn how to
use the product and profitable for your experiences so I wont have to pay
Omega to go to a seminar to get something that should be standard with a
2500.00 alpha /beta test quality product.  Please expound on how wrong my
attitude is and how I am using the product wrong and it must be either my
hardware or my general lack of ability to understand how to get the most
from it.  Please explain away all these complaints at this web site, ok?
http://www.markbrown.com/bugreport2000.htm  I'm am keeping my mouth shut for
a while so you can have a chance to prove how wrong everyone has been.

speak omega man I am listening

mb