Re: ACTIVEX INTEGRATION

>>who in their right mind would name themselves that given the sad condition
of BS2000i?

You named me!

My goodness, we're getting fired up this morning (your dog and you)...  What
kind of dog is it?  A pit bull?  What you need is a poodle or something.
Something to keep that Jekyl and Hide mentality of yours in check.  Did you
go to the doctor about that like I recommended a while back?

I must be broke if I shorted the S&P a few hundred points ago.  Yow!  That
hurts!  Of course, as I told you then, I don't short stocks.  I'm always
long stocks.

Whew!  Who said I was either a software expert or a market expert?

By the way, can we (the list and me) carry on a conversation without you
jumping in to mention your VaporWare?

The Omega Man

Still waiting for you to produce something...