Re: Omega Man Tell Us/We

As I've said 10,000 times before, I'm not here to sing Omega's praises.
What I'm here to do is represent a few ideas about what it means to lead a
good life.  More specifically, I'm here to represent the idea that it is
very easy to complain and very hard to be a producer of value.

As for Omega's seminars, I really know nothing about them.  But it is not
out-of-the-ordinary to offer seminars on complex software products.  I
attended a VB seminar a few months ago that cost $2800 for a week.  Such
seminars are very common.

What features am I using?  Not the ActiveX features!  That's why I asked
about them.  I still want to know, is anyone using them?  If yes, how?  For
what?  Why go to Excel outside of a TS Workspace rather than using it inside
a workspace? etc.

If you don't find the following features valuable, that's fine.  But I use:

Unlimited bars on a chart
Unlimited size of EL programs
OptionStation fully integrated with TS
Probability maps
EL with OptionStation
EL with bid/ask
Activity bars (I can't believe that Mr. Market Profile is not using this!)
Space to the right of price bars

The Omega Man

What ever happened to the much-ballyhooed TradeLab?  Still waiting?