Re: A quotation related to the Florida thread

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: A quotation related to the Florida thread
  • From: "Monte C. Smith" <montecs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:55:25 -0400 (EDT)

This is copied directly from the "Welcome to the Omega List' welcome
message, which was (and I assume still is) sent to new subscribers:

"Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
serious trading.

Please respect the time and intelligence of the list's readers --
people who may know more than many of us, and who don't have time for
political discussions or personal attacks.  The quality of answers we
all receive to our questions depends on our not driving away these
knowledgable readers with noise."

Now is that clear or what?

Monte