closing at top of bar range

 Larry Williams (and I believe Tom DeMark) subscribes to notion that as
prices rise closes tend to be nearer the top of the bar range.  But he
looks for this pattern near the end of a leg--context seems to matter.
I am about to explore this so I'm starting with following indicator.  I
call it Position In Range Indicator (PIRI).  I will be looking for
ocsillations that track swing hights and lows.  I will also look to
couple it with classical reversal formations.  I see it as just another
hint at a top rather than a stand alone indicator.

Inputs: Smooth(3);

Vars:  PIR(0), PIRI(0);

PIR = (C-L)/(H-L)*100; {expresses position in bar range from 0 to 100
percent}

PIRI = Average(PIR,Smooth);

Plot1(PIRI, "PIRI");
Plot2(90, "upper");