Re: Other Mailing list

big dick and big prick :))

i subscribe to the ensign list (free) and it's a love fest compared to
this list. but, and this is a big but, i see very little sharing of
code (script) among members other than some snippets posted by howard,
the ensign development guy. the big cry i hear on that list is where is
the code? on the omega and code lists, however, it's ask and ye shall
receive, usually abundantly. i'm willing to put up with some occasional
noise because the good greatly outweighs the bad. plus you know you're
getting the straight poop here instead of a group of guys towing the
corporate line.

TJ

the trade joker <g>