Email Etiquette

I am not specifically picking on Charles here, but he is the third
person in 3 days who has publicly posted email that I sent privately
to him.

It is generally considered impolite to post private email without
prior permission.  If I had wanted to subject the whole list to my
opinion, I would have posted it publicly.  I did not want to do so,
because the opinion I sent in response had **NOTHING** to do with the
stated purpose of this list.  I assume it was not done accidentally,
since one would have to manually add the Omega-list address to the CC
list in order to do so.

Come on, people.  Common manners don't seem to be all that common
these days.  Preaching your personal dogma (whether it is religion,
politics, gun control, or whatever, either for OR against) is not
appropriate for this list, and neither is the posting of private
email without permission.

We're supposed to be professionals.  Let's keep our discussions
professional.  Let's drop the religious/political arguments and get
back to trading, OK?

Gary