Re: System's

screen shot of a medium term counter trend trading model's performance in a
down trending bond market.  the moral to the story is - that even in a
trending market there are wiggles along the way the thing seldom (in a
liquid market) goes down in a strait line.  as prices fluctuate up and down
as its also trending down, I trade those fluctuations.  in a perfect world
the market would just chop perfectly in a sideways motion with no trend
whatsoever.  that is where I would make the most money.  I do not make as
much trading chop during a trend as I do when its non trending.  but I still
have opportunities to make money in ALL market conditions where the trend
trader can not.  the trend trader only makes money in a trending market.
and markets trend less than they chop,  I am really sorry I even started
this topic.

http://24.0.100.173/mb/countertrend.htm

mark brown