S&R in SC?

I'd like to test a "system" (i.e., a trading idea for
possible future discretionary use) that enters on a
given set of conditions, gets out on a time stop
("if not adequately profitable, then bail"),  and then
reverses and holds until either there is another
signal in the original direction or a time-stop reversal
to the original direction.

That is, if the system goes long and doesn't make
money within, say, two days, it should go short and
stay short either until there is another long signal or
or until a short signal is reversed on a time stop.

Anyone know whether I can do this in SuperCharts?
And if so, how?  Or must I wait until Omega gets its
act together or another competitor comes through?
(Looking forward to seeing it, Mark!)

Owen Davies