RE: A quotation related to the Florida thread

Question:
	If Kosovo was populated by say well-armed ornery Texans would Yugoslavia
ever have dared invade it?  I doubt it.  The only reason Milosevic has
treaded so carefully with Montenegro is that the Montenegrins are well-armed
and have a long reputation as tenacious fighters.  In W.W.II,  Tito liked to
promote Montenegrins to generals because they were so tough and made good
soldiers.
	And what government would use weapons of mass destruction on its own
territory (other than Sadam Hussein)?  Wouldn't a scorched earth policy on
your own earth defeat the purpose of subjugating your citizens?