Re: TraderWare Release!

> 1)    Is the "dark cave" next to to Bat Cave, and

if i told you i would have to kill you.. ; - )   sorry an american thing you
know..

> 2)    What is your web site, and

we dont have it up because we dont have time to mess with it, we figure
people want a product not fluff.

> 3)    Can the EOD or RT demo be downloaded from your site.

not yet but in two weeks we hope so..we are very close and I will be
releaseing documentation soon on the programming

========================

TRADERWARE === enable supports multidimensional arrays.  For example the
following example declares a two-dimensional array within a procedure.

Static Mat(20, 20) As Double

Either or both dimensions can be declared with explicit lower bounds.

Static Mat(1 to 10, 1 to 10) As Double

You can efficiently process a multidimensional array with the use of for
loops.  In the following statements the elemtents in a multidimensional
array are set to a value.

Dim L As Integer, J As Integer
   Static TestArray(1 To 10, 1 to 10) As Double
   For L = 1 to 10
 For J = 1 to 10
  TestArray(L,J) = I * 10 + J
 Next J
   Next L

Arrays can be more than two dimensional.  Enable does not have an arbitrary
upper bound on array dimensions.

Dim ArrTest(5, 3, 2)

This declaration creates an arrray that has three dimensions with sizes 6 by
4, by 3  unless Option Base 1 is set previously in the code.  The use of
Option Base 1 sets the lower bound of all arrays to 1 instead of 0.