Re: Falling Apart

Once you have your software developed, in production, and in use
by many customers for a year or three, we'll pose the same
question to you.  By that time you will have had a hand at software
development and can answer it (or as other developers do, just
blame it on someone or something else... the operating system... the
Y2K bug... users who can't follow directions... your monopolistic
competitors... programmers that quit in the middle of the project to
move on to another one... el Nino...)