Falling Apart

Is the whole software industry falling apart?  Is the approach of the Year
2000 like one huge Full Moon, where the wacko's of programming shed their
nerd appearance and take the persona of mad scientist?   Why in an industry
where we are willing to pay what ever the hell someone charges for software
do we get CRAP?  Why do we have to harp and bombard the developers with
constant protest of what is wrong and even detail the problems and they
don't fix it?  Why don't they discover these problems themselves!  Why do we
all pay to be the CEO's and tech support of these companies.  Why, why, why
do I work in a great trade that is so full of stupid people who all have
power and money and unlimited media influence?   Is this the price I must
pay for enjoying liquidity in the markets?  Well ok then I'll keep my mouth
shut forget I said anything.

nobody