Re: Falling Apart

> Once you have your software developed, in production, and in use by many
customers for a year or three, we'll pose the same question to you.

How's this I have been practicing,

==============================

Dear Mr. Cash and Omega-List Members using TraderWare,

I apologize for the misinformation you received regarding the functionality
of our software product.  There has been an unfortunate misunderstanding
about the usefulness of our new TW2000i release.  When you start the program
and the message box pops up and says you have been suckered, there is no
problem associated with this message. The message is correctly transmitting
what our corperate position on this subject matter is.  If you feel like we
can be of further assiatance to you, please feel free to register for one of
our upcomming seminars.  Coming to a city near you soon, where our ex
mcdonalds employee's will be teaching you how to use TW to be more
profitable.   Remember one of our customers mad a fortune last year "going
long only"  and you may too!

Sincerely,
Mark Brown
TraderWare.com
Customer Support Supervisor

THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Mark Brown.
believes the information contained in this document to be accurate as of the
date of publication. Nothing in this e-mail is, or should be interpreted as,
a representation or commitment of any kind on the part of Mark Brown. does
not guarantee the accuracy of any information included or undertake to
update the accuracy of any information included. The user assumes the entire
risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. This document may be
copied and distributed subject to the following conditions: 1. All text must
be copied without modification and all pages must be included. 2. All copies
must contain Mark Brown copyright notice and any other notices provided
therein. 3. This document may not be distributed for profit or gain (direct
or indirect).
©1999 Mark Brown.

ps if i havent answered your questions please feel free to visit our FAQ
located at http://www.markbrown.com/BUGREPORT2000.HTM