Re: System's

if what you say is true about aberration and the s&p's (i have no
reason to doubt you), then that explains why mark johnson doesn't trade
the damn thing on the stock indices. it appears to blow up when it
encounters excessive volatility. but i'm confused. isn't aberration's
supposedly strongest asset is that it catches the volatile, explosive
moves in a commodity mix? or maybe that's the gotcha, in that you've
got to have a mix or basket of commodities to minimize the drawdowns
from the individual commodities. and it also sounds like that not only
is the system itself is curve fit, but the basket of commodities is
curve fit too.

vegas anyone?

TJ