Re: System's

> How do you define "medium term counter trend trading", short term, long
term?

ran, I'm sure that my perspective on many things is wrong from the proper
meaning.  so I do need to qualify what is what.  I think something that
make's 50 trades a year and is always in the market is a medium term system.
no matter what time frame is used its the approximately one week per trade
holding time that makes me think it is medium term.  a long term system to
me is something that is always in the market and it makes around 5 trades a
year.  a short term system would be always in the market and would trade
around 150+ trades a year.  a daytrade system is just that and could be
considered short term I guess.

Sincerely,
Mark Brown
TraderWare.com