Re: Prophet Data

I tell you what I cant believe - after giving them my credit card info. for
the trail period.  I canceled the service on their internet site, and they
kept charging.  After repeated emails to them with no luck.  I called them
and they said they would take care of the charges - well you know the story.
A half year + of continual billing I finally called and threatened to fly
out and whip the guys ass, since my son lives out there close.  I figured it
wouldn't be a wasted trip - I got the billing taken care of finally.  Never
again - but the service worked ok, its just they claim to be so much
cheaper - but they have many fewer items available too so it balances out.

mb

> Thats what I mean of lousy human customer support.Cannot believe they are
like that.