Re:Where is the market going

I trade and don't follow the long term of the market as I did when I was
a broker.  I asked my trading clients to exit the market in Sept. 87.

The points some make about the barber in the market etc. sure sound
like  what you hear before a really bad bear market.  The market does
first have to get everyone in before the crash.  Wish there were still
milkmen to ask.

Any predictions as to when the slide will start?  Will we have a double
top like 1928-1929 or a push off the cliff as in 1987?  Does anyone own
a long term chart of the Dow anymore, like the ones SRC prints to put on
the wall?  My last one is out of date, 1990.