Re: TS2k stability - survey results

Larry,
Initially I had problems, but my 2000i has run for 3 weeks BMI R/T with no
crash. My SP2 upgrade has run for 1 week, 24 hours a day, with no crash. I
have it installed on a CTX laptop w/AMD 300mhz. and 64 meg ram. I have 5
workspaces open, each with a quote monitor screen and a few charts with an
indicator or two. My Global sever only collects about 1500 symbols (stocks
and futures). I think a RAM upgrade will help tremendously. Now, does this
information honestly help you? Has it persuaded you to purchase TS? So, if
you use this information and buy 2000i, and it doesn't perform EXACTLY as
you would like, am I now your scapegoat? Just out of curiosity, do you
trade using market letters, or "tips", or do you use your own methods?
Best Regards,
Eddie
P.S. Sis says "hi"...hehehe...