Re: GEN: TS4 & TS2K Lab Experiment..

>Sorry I didn't read your first post carefully enough, your CPU usage, may be an
>issue. I have run them side by side but always had one off line. If your using
>Signal-On-Line, is the signal software receiving data?

Yes it is!

>I have to run the GlobalServer overnight, and for part of a market day before
>ihas finished building its process codes, and starts collecting data, but I'm
>on DTN now.

Was that true for TS2000 GlobalServer when you were on eSignal? In either
case, I had the GlobalServer on from yesterday noon and all last night, but
still no go.

> I have run both Signal-On-Line with both the GlobalServer and Signal's
>software running at the same time as they use TCP/IP, to access the Signal Data
>Manager, so I could check the GlobalServer.

        Yes I have Signal's Software running too, and its symbols are
receiving data. AND, TS 4.0 is receiving data fine through FutureSource. AND
(something I didn't mention before) I have Advanced GET receiving data
perfectly off the eSignal online feed too. BUT, I can't get TS2000 to take
in that same data that eSignal's front end software & GET are perfectly
happy to receive!

Strange eh?!

Eliot

Eliot Kaplan
Voice:310.455.3950
Integrated Solutions Unlimited, Inc.                     Fax:310.455.3085
20211 Croydon Lane                                      email:eliot@xxxxxxx
Topanga, CA 90290
www.isu.com

Apple, HP, IBM, & Compaq Reseller/Apple Authorized Service Provider
Specializing in Architecture & Graphics Systems