Re: TS4 or the latest software??

> Can I have both on the same machine?  Will ts4 use the
> data from the history bank? Is the history bank data
> more reliable than their software?

I have both on my machine and can run both at the same time.  However, if
you use real-time data, you cannot use both at the same time.  I only use
End of Day.  TS4 does not read HistoryBank data to my knowledge.  And
HistoryBank has its problems too.  It is slow and originally I was leery of
the data quality, although maybe that is fixed now.  In any case, it is
still free, indicating that Omega is not ready to start charging for it yet.

I have mine setup so TS4 still reads DialData data and TS2000 uses
HistoryBank.  That way I can compare the two.  I have found that for
identical data and identical systems, TS2000 will give slightly different
trade executions in some cases from TS4.  I was told by technical support
that they have improved the accuracy with TS2000 in how it backtests.  At
this point I'm taking their word for it...