RE: CL_Martingale code and books

  • To: "jrehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CL_Martingale code and books
  • From: "Roger D. Rines" <rdrines@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:36:28 -0400 (EDT)

Yup -- You're right.

Try this and it should work:
http://www.gamblersbook.com/

Then click on the enter the "On-Line Store" area.

Once in there, click on the "search" word at the top of the book
page.

Once the "search" page appears, type in the word "Martingale"
(without the quotes).

Click the search button and the following references should be
displayed:

====================
The pattern: "martingale" was found on the following pages:

hot.htm  - The book is in a variety of categories, including Dice;
Cards; Roulette; Pioneers, and Chip Chat. Looking at Cards for
example, the section includes answers to questions like where playing
cards originated and where did blackjack shoes come from. The dice
section explains how the "Horn Bet" originated and what the "water
test" for dice is. A general information section explains a variety
of areas, including who's on the thousand dollar bill (Grover
Cleveland); what "lammers" are (the round plastic buttons used on
craps and table games) to an explanation of the Martingale Betting
System (double your losing bet).

512002.htm - Focuses on systems with particular attenion paid to
money management, the various Martingales, the Great Paroli,
D'Alembert, Six-Eight-Entry, Darby's Field, Simple Ponzer and Hoyle's
Press are discussed. Excellent for both beginners and experienced
shooters. 138 pages, paperbound. 1981.

513202.htm - Julian's book covers the various bets in a 16-page
introduction then follows with a variety of strategies.It includes
discussions of the Martingale wager; tilted and biased wheels;
betting the Big Number and betting sectors.He explains the difference
between layout strategies and wheel strategies. 117 pages,
paperbound. 1992.

527002.htm - Six topical sections include: basic strategy; single
deck application; neutral deck and variations; card recognition;
reading a hand; playing two, four, six and eight-deck games; side
count of aces; Covers regression systems; soft increases; Martingale;
percentage return; importance of charting. 370 pages, paperbound.
1986.