Free vs Pay

I am looking for this SP Day Trading System.  I cannot find it at the site
below.  Could you email it to me please.
Thanks.

http://24.0.100.173/tj.htm

Mark Brown's interpretation of a Tom Jackson style of SP DayTrading System.
The system takes only one trade per day and has money management and a
profit target stop. Tom's system for the year of 99 so far has shown a
40,000+ profit. This system I programmed while not exactly like Tom's did
yield 40,000+ profit with the same or less risk than Tom's system. By
messing with the settings I was able to squeeze an additional 18,000 dollars
out of the system bring the total 99 years profits close to 60,000. Since
Tom's posted results allow nothing for slippage and commissions, for the
purpose of comparison I didn't show any either. Tom charges 10.00 dollars
per winning trade, my code is free. I do not wish to think I am endorsing
this trading system or Tom's, cause I'm not. I simply wanted to demonstrate
something to myself and share it with you all. I do believe at least my
system is curve fitted to the recent few years' SP volatility. I am very
unwary about systems that aren't backtested with massive amounts of data and
this one was not. This system is provided for educational purposes only.
Mark Brown