Re: Re:Sounds like build 512

The problems you are having do sound like build 512 problems that I had.

I was fortunate that SP2 took NT out.

I had to do a complete reinstall of NT to a different directory and delete
the old one.

My registry and NT had no memory of TS2k build 512

Tracking Center doesn't work so I just don't load it.

I typed in or copied my signals and indicators from scanned print outs and
set up a new workspace.

I would be suspicious of the uninstall.

Uninstall doesn't clean the registry and lots of other things get left
behind.

I saved my data by coping my Omega\server directory to another file and then
brought back only the files in the server directory just the files no
folders then I copied the complete pds folder to the new server folder to
get all the files in old pds into new pds.

Jimmy

hey Jimmy I have to had it to you if I had all the problems and wasted my
valuable time like you have I would be posting in a different tone of voice
than you..mb

ps (wont hurt to ask since your obviously a nice guy)  would you come work
for me for free?  that is after (if) omega gets through with your services..
; - )

kidding in case you take it wrong..