Re: ECN'S

You need to get one through a Broker that provides it.  The most popular
software is from Townsend Analytics and they customize it for the Broker's
specifications.  Its not a Trading System, but simply a charting and
order-entry system with minor TA capabilities.

Only necessary for very short-term day-trading freaks, in my opinion.