ProSuite Hazard--Print commands

Chris is correct.  After my 2.5 hour session yesterday with Omega I got
a  call later from a very helpful and seemingly knowledgeable Omega
guy.  He was following up.  That's never happened to me before.  He said
that TS4 handled Print commands in EasyLanguage differently.  I was
running a third party system that used Print.  ProSuite does not like
that.  I change it and it working much better.  He also suggested I
switch to NT.

-------------------------
> It appears that one should not set TS to open workspaces from the last

> session.  The Tech Sup person warned me against doing that.  So be
> warned.  I had to reinstall.  BTW--I was using SP2 and was opening 6
or
> so workspaces containing approximately 35 charts.

Chris Edwall said:
I think this is mainly true if one of the workspaces has an error in it
that
causes it to crash the program.  Then when you reboot you will have the
same
problem every time you start TS.  TS4 had the same problem.