What is Omega's utility, wmem.exe?

Omega has on their web site a utility, wmem.exe, which shows various
system resources. There is no documentation with it (so what's new).
Does anyone have a readme.txt for this program and what is the meaning
of part labeled "USER:". On my machine it reads about 36K.

I have an indicator that as it loads in TS 4 uses very little of the
"USER:". But the same indicator in TS 2000 uses all of the "USER:" and
the program locks up (on a 400MHz, 128M, 6.3G HD). I have installed the
SP2.

Thanks for any help on this.

wayne