RE: Tick Counts

Alan,

Not sure if you are using a high speed serial port card, but it does make a
difference. I've installed the turbocom dual port one mentioned several
times on this list and have about 17,000 symbols being collected from DTN
satellite. Aside from global server crashing about every day or two (I don't
have SP2 at this time), there are no bottle necks.

-- Roy