Re: PS2k SP2 Update

At 10:06 AM 5/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>i should just sell my program now, forget fixing the bugs.  everyone would
>love it, i could latter hook it up to a data feed i guess and no one would
>notice.  please send life's savings to : mb

****Isn't that the truth? I'm absolutely astounded by some of the posts of
the TS2000 bravehearts who struggle on with the program in its current state.

Have they considered what their time is worth? If they do, they'll discover
that TS2000 is the most expensive software they'll probably ever buy.

It would be one thing if it increased functionality, but to read about the
"excitement" of only crashing once a day (how many times does one need to
crash to ruin their intraday data for the day?), having a workspace open
with half a chart in it, collecting 5 symbols simultaneously--all for
thousands of dollars & untold wasted hours of their irretrievable time--is
almost beyond belief.

TS2000 should be renamed TB2000 for True Believers.

My hat is off to you folks, because perhaps at some point TS2000 will be
usable, due in no small measure to your efforts to persist with it. I just
don't know how you can afford the time to do it. Isn't there more to life,
or SHOULD be?

Best of luck,

FPI