Re: PS2k SP2 Update

or better yet beta's sold here only 1000.00 each or alpha's available only
2499.00 each.  yea that's the ticket.  and if that's not enough you can come
to my wally world in vegas or attend my trading class in utah and learn even
less than you know now, for which i will charge you more money.  come one
come all special limited quantity's apply.  mb