From: Johan Labuschagne <johan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 21, 1999 3:01 AM
Subject: E-mail filtering to separate our omega-list's post

Not a lot has been said on managing our lots of e-mail...

Question...What do you use to filter ALL your omega-list's
post?

The aim of course is to separate it from your urgent daily
personal post in the In box into a separate directory
(Explorer) {or mailbox (Eudora) etc.}
Then when you have got time (latenights) you can focus on
just reading this lists' post.
Johan