Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: PS2k SP2 Update

> WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR A TICK COUNT AT THE SAME TIME.
>
> In fact publish some tick counts so we can all compare.

boy oh boy here we go " ups bass boat from hell where are you"?  what's the
use in comparing tick counts, you fist have to receive ticks!  hey, myself
and some others have figured out you must either be am ex omega employee or
affiliated with them some how?  are you a pollution provider?  na!  guess
not you'd be heading for wally world about now.

ps when we get tired of comparing tick counts we can talk about neural nets.