Re: missing bid/ask records.

Steve,

I am running ts2000 on a 400 Pentium with 256 megs of ram. I haven't tried
NT yet since it requires quite a bit of work to set up. Has anyone else had
better luck with NT, or am I wasting my time. Tonight I am going to remove
as many symbols as possible. To have to go through all this crap because
omega is cash crazy or whatever the real problem is with the company is
nuts. This is supposed to be real time software, not almost real time or
maybe real time. Even on slow days there is dropped data. There are enough
headaches in trading without worrying about the software.
Thanks
Dale