TS2ki works better now but...

After I upgraded to 256MB of RAM and a P-233 processor, TS2Ki has worked
better.  I only have crashes once a day or so and not always during trading
hours.  I find that using Signal Online 4.1 software to track most of my
quotes and all of my options helps as well.  I've also reduced the number
of active chart windows in TS2K to about 18 from about 50.    It also helps
to do a voluntary shutdown at least once a day, and, of course, I have to
run REGCLEAN at least once a day.   My overall impression is still that for
$2500 or so, I expect better quality.  TS4 ran a lot better.  I've still
not seen hide nor hair of my SP2 upgrade.
Ullrich Fischer