Other Programs (Was: TS2k)

talking about ts2k, the following 2 programs are ok,

1. Investor/RT
it is a real time all-in-one program than can handle multiple
data feed and has its own data server.
it is fast, simple, and works fine in win9x and macintosh!
of course, y2k ready.
I used this program since it was called Tickerwatcher made
just for the Macs.

2. Livewire v9
it is a VGA based program (well, you can call it DOS-like).
It is fast, simple to use, have some basic programming ability
thru its synthetic symbols. and now supports multiple
monitors.
it is y2k ready - and with my experience since v7, NEVER CRASH.

I am trying out other programs too, willing to exchange
ideas if you find some other good programs that will save us
all from TS2k and the dying TS4 ...

-Lawrence Chan