OMZ data format

I think upgrade is part of it.  Historybank.com is the other.  If you
notice in your "User pamphlet" (i.e., documentation) there was more
verbiage about H-bank than anything else.  They want the data business
that they have been sending to Dail, Pinnacle, Genesis etc.
-----------------------
        Limitations .OMZ & .XPO
Why does Omega have a new compression format .XPO
and why is TS2000I only half backwards compatible with
TS4.0??
ie:You may not create-export .omz's with TS2000i but
you are allowed import .omz data.

It is my data last I checked! and I cant use it in my
It seems it serves no purpose other than to
encourage upgraders and render TS4.0 useless ;-(.
I perceive it kind of like the Y2K patch.
Nothing short of a brick wall for TS upgrade