Re:TS2k

Bill,

I still haven't received a reply from my last email to you.  When I made
positive remarks about TS2k you called me on the phone.  Now that I
need  SP2 and my sales rep. Kevin Feuerlight won't return my calls about
SP2 where are you?   Your tech support people have been doing a great
job, but what about the rest of you.  I have worked hard to give tech
support any information that will help to fix this program and they have
responded as best as I could expect.

 How in the hell can you run those commercials on the financial
channel?  I understand you set them up a long time ago, but don't you
think it is a bit much now that the program doesn't work.  The product
is a wreck.  No new user can possibly use this program.  I have an
extremely powerful computer running under NT,  I have a great deal of
knowledge about computers and I have a fit trying to keep this program
running.  I have three data feeds so I can at least see what has
happened after TS2 freezes or crashes or crashes my whole system.  If
you don't have two computers, as I do you, can't possible think about
trading real time on TS2k.

I have been CEO of several companies, but I never released anything to
production that didn't meet my approval.  I understand the pressure, to
make sales, when you have a public company, however I also understand
stupidity.  You have been releasing product before it was ready for so
long you now think you can release an Alpha piece of crap to the
public.  Don't be stupid.  This type of action will cost you, unless you
have already sold your stock in Omega.

I came to your demo in Dallas and TS2k looked good,  it's not.  You are
a salesman selling a product that is not ready.  You won't sell for long
if you sell junk.  I've been a salesman also.  Back up and think about
what you are doing.  I would like to see a bunch of professional traders
on TV telling the truth about your product.  The bare minimum is the
program should run all day and not crash and loose data.  Perhaps loss
of data isn't a big deal for you.  Historybank.com will fix it, wrong it
is full of gaps and doesn't have what you stated it would.  I can't even
log on to it anymore.

Ok you have already screwed up.  So make it right now and don't do it
half ass.  Get your chicken s--t salesman to call me about the SP2, even
if I get it before he calls.

You had a good idea in the beginning, where did you get off track?  Even
Windows is better than any Omega product so far.  Show some pride.

James H. Snowden III
Omega user 189786 and fading